Location: Home based role, however the ideal base for the successful candidate would be London or Home Counties.
Bridge Pro is an independent service company with expertise in smart procurement services. We provide end-to-end smart procurement techniques for a range of commodities and sourcing requirements. We provide sourcing, information, and coaching services to give our client’s strategic, tactical, and operational benefit. Bridge Pro operates from its office in London and services UK (United Kingdom) clients. In order to continue to grow we want to strengthen our team in London and are therefore looking for you!
The Business Coordinator plays a critical role in supporting business planning and organisation activities. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of an agile, dynamic group whose aim is to solve short and long-term challenges for our clients. This role is a great opportunity for a proactive, flexible and highly motivated individual with experience as Coordinator or Business Management Assistant to progress into a Procurement Specialist. You will be key in helping to drive the business forward. In the Business Coordinator role, you will be required to:
- Report to the business leadership to ensure work aligns to Bridge Pro Standards.
- Ensuring services implemented meet the standards of governance and control as defined by business leadership.
- Manage, monitor, and communicate services progress, plans, reports, schedules, change requests, resources, availability, etc.
- Organise, attend, record minutes and participating in service meetings as requested
- Document and follow up on any actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Work with the Service Managers to ensure that critical deadlines are met.
- Provide administrative support and undertaking service tasks as needed as required.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each service implementation.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all team members.
- Work with the team to coordinate and monitor key program activities, such as workshops, training, etc.
- Assist and support all service managers where necessary.
- Track and communicate service and project risks and opportunities.
- Experience working in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and quickly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Good at multitasking, communicating and organising schedules.
- Experience in resource and capacity planning is extremely useful.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Knowledge of service and delivery planning tools and techniques
- Management tracking and documenting of project progress/status
- Risk and issue resolution tracking and change order management
- Strong stakeholder communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-directed, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & and ideally Microsoft Projects.
- Comfortable of working in agile environments.
- Highly responsive with the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels within the firm.
- Given the nature of tasks, this candidate must be trusted to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using a Scheduling tools and team efficiency tools such as Float and Smart Sheets would be useful.
Why Bridge Pro?
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed.
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally.
- We support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences.
- We act as a team and have a family-oriented mindset.
- We have a culture that is open, honest, entrepreneurial, and result-focused.
- Modern working conditions as well as 25 days of holidays.
- Individual choice of the pension plan suiting your needs.
- Culture of team work and appreciation: flexible working hours and the possibility of home office in a manageable framework.