Client Engagement Specialist
Location: Home based role, however the ideal base for the successful candidate would be London or Home Counties.
Bridge Pro is an independent service company with expertise in smart procurement services. We provide end-to-end smart procurement techniques for a range of commodities and sourcing requirements. We provide sourcing, information, and coaching services to give our client’s strategic, tactical, and operational benefit. Bridge Pro operates from its office in London and services UK (United Kingdom) clients. In order to continue to grow we want to strengthen our team in London and are therefore looking for you!
The Client Engagement Specialist plays a critical role in supporting business development and sales activities. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of an agile, dynamic group whose aim is to solve short and long-term challenges for our clients. This role is integral to support end-to-end market deployment, business development, priority account management, and delivery. In the Client Engagement Specialist role, you will be required to:
- Report to the business leadership to ensure work aligns to Bridge Pro Standards.
- Update and maintain business development and sales infrastructure with a sales optimization focus.
- Work with the business leadership, service delivery team, and subject matter experts (internal and external) involved in providing Bridge Pro services.
- Ensure system portals are maintained and up to date, aid standardized templates, workflows, marketing materials, prospect presentations and other pertinent sales materials.
- Contribute to work in progress (WIP) sales offerings and/or new productized market entrenchment opportunities.
- Develop request for proposals (Rfx), and ad hoc requests as required.
- Manage the quality and continuous improvement of sales materials, case studies, infographics, white paper, new market offerings, win strategies for business leadership initiatives.
- Support knowledge sharing to facilitate better cross-team working and maintain quality standards.
- Adhere to project timelines, approved quality standards and maintain documents in the shared repository.
- Record and report sales results.
- – 3+ years of business / consulting experience; Procurement or Supply Chain or Financial Service sector experience a plus.
- Proven track record of designing, fostering and delivering materials to support business initiatives.
- Highly responsive with the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of within the firm.
- Given the nature of tasks, this candidate must be trusted to maintain confidentiality.
- Experienced, independent thinker with proven experience and capability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and stakeholders and deliver results.
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Able to demonstrate awareness of business and organizational sensitivities and reflect this in approaches to communicating change.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience.
- Experience of developing and testing new creative assets.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
- A good aptitude to learn – with a willingness to share knowledge and to learn from others.
- Experience with electronic knowledge, digital workflows, repository management, intranets/portals, collaborative tools.
- Advanced skills in MS Office including PowerPoint and Word.
- Educated to Degree or equivalent.
Why Bridge Pro?
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed.
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally.
- We support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences.
- We act as a team and have a family-oriented mindset.
- We have a culture that is open, honest, entrepreneurial, and result-focused.
- Modern working conditions as well as 25 days of holidays.
- Individual choice of the pension plan suiting your needs.
- Culture of team work and appreciation: flexible working hours and the possibility of home office in a manageable framework.