Procurement Transformation Specialist
Location: Home based role, however the ideal base for the successful candidate would be London or Home Counties.
Bridge Pro is an independent service company with expertise in smart procurement services. We provide end-to-end smart procurement techniques for a range of commodities and sourcing requirements. We provide sourcing, information, and coaching services to give our client’s strategic, tactical, and operational benefit. Bridge Pro operates from its office in London and services UK (United Kingdom) clients. In order to continue to grow we want to strengthen our team in London and are therefore looking for you!
The Procurement Transformation Specialist plays a critical role in supporting transformation and change activities. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of an agile, dynamic group whose aim is to solve short and long-term challenges for our clients. This role is integral to support end-to-end service deployment and delivery. In the Procurement Transformation Specialist role, you will be required to:
- Report to the business leadership to ensure work aligns to Bridge Pro Standards
- Support the business leadership and our clients as required to deliver services, and sell competitive service /proposals for specific client challenges in the form of presentations and reports that increase return on client’s investments.
- Project Management, Quality Insurance, Communication and Change Management.
- Engagement project planning, coordination and overall progress monitoring across all active engagements including performance and profitability (internal).
- Contribute to setting-up project charters including governance and being its gate keepers.
- Support client project progress updates and project reviews as required at steering committee, project team level as well as internally.
- Prepare and conduct steering committee / project teams’ reviews including presentations.
- Develop, maintain and keep associated client documentation while maintaining proper filing and track-record (audit trail).
- Support risk and communication management at project level.
- Manage data and information collections, consolidation and analysis.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in International Business, Business Administration.
- Procurement: Source to Contract, Procure to Pay.
- 3-5 years of experience in international project management.
- Broad understanding of supply chain management.
- Proficient use of project planning and presentation tools.
- Highly skilled in analytics, controlling and reporting.
- Source-to-Pay Process management and Optimization.
- Experience in working with Spend data and data analytics.
- Ability to work in cross functional environment and proactive stakeholder management (external & internal).
- Client facing and relationship management.
- Experience with large, multinational organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English fluent).
- Organizational skills / structured and proactive individual.
- Highly responsive with the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels within the firm.
- Given the nature of tasks, this candidate must be trusted to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
Why Bridge Pro?
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed.
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally.
- We support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences.
- We act as a team and have a family-oriented mindset.
- We have a culture that is open, honest, entrepreneurial, and result-focused.
- Modern working conditions as well as 25 days of holidays.
- Individual choice of the pension plan suiting your needs.
- Culture of team work and appreciation: flexible working hours and the possibility of home office in a manageable framework.