Solutions & Business Process Specialist
Location: Home based role, however the ideal base for the successful candidate would be London or Home Counties.
Bridge Pro is an independent service company with expertise in smart procurement services. We provide end-to-end smart procurement techniques for a range of commodities and sourcing requirements. We provide sourcing, information, and coaching services to give our client’s strategic, tactical, and operational benefit. Bridge Pro operates from its office in London and services UK (United Kingdom) clients. In order to continue to grow we want to strengthen our team in London and are therefore looking for you!
The Solutions & Business Process Specialist plays a critical role in supporting process management. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of an agile, dynamic group whose aim is to solve short and long-term challenges for our clients. This role is integral to supporting process development (designing, updating, building and deploying Bridge Pro S2P solution in alignment with framework), information management, problem solving, business development, delivery and QMS processing. In the Solutions & Business Process Specialist role, you will be required to:
- Report to the business leadership to ensure work aligns to Bridge Pro Standards
- Support the business leadership, service delivery managers, and our clients as required to drive the digitalization of Bridge Pro S2P product offering and ensure the product and service offering is a market leading digital product.
- Support the business leadership to onboard clients, deliver services, sell competitive service /proposals for specific client challenges.
- The Business Process Specialist shall work with business development, sales, and subject matter experts (internal and external) involved in providing Bridge Pro services to align Bridge Pro business process with IT Systems.
- Drive the digitalization of Bridge Pro S2P product offering.
- Manage the development of standardized templates, workflows, marketing materials, prospect presentations and other pertinent sales materials.
- Project manage solutions design and development.
- Manage Bridge Pro S2P road map driving innovative solutions, including AI and Machine Learning and ensure they are aligned with client requirements and Bridge Pro strategy.
- Work closely with sales and service delivery managers to understand client requirements
- Design and deploy user friendly solutions.
- Support service and product customization for clients in collaboration with business development and sales.
- Support knowledge sharing to facilitate better cross-team working and maintain quality standards.
- Support Quality Management with training concepts and training material related to Bridge Pro business products.
- Support Transformation projects as requested.
- Support the Transition and on-boarding of Bridge Pro clients.
- Adhere to project timelines, approved quality standards and maintain documents in the shared repository.
- Maintain and ensure the availability of needed documents for the operations teams to deliver the products / services to clients.
- Bachelor or Master degree with specialization in Supply Management.
- Proven expertise in the market for S2P goods and services to provide advice and guidance to clients on future developments in the S2P market and to drive the Bridge Pro product road map.
- Proven experience and track record of designing, developing and deploying digital solutions for clients to support business initiatives.
- 3+ years of business / supply management / procurement experience.
- Experience of developing and testing new creative assets.
- Qualified track record in project management and/or related functional area within a company providing products, services and solutions.
- Deep understanding of sourcing and operational procurement processes.
- Well experienced in the deployment of S2P products such as E-sourcing platforms.
- Knowledge about most common procurement systems and sourcing platforms.
- Profound knowledge (certification) in Operational Excellence, Lean Management and/or Process Management is an advantage.
- Adequate knowledge about Master Data Management.
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment.
- Well experienced in creating meaningful PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficiency in English skills both written and spoken.
- Resilient and proactive.
- Curious and open-minded.
- Team- and service-oriented personality.
- Highly responsive with the ability to take initiative and interact with all levels within the firm.
- Given the nature of tasks, this candidate must be trusted to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
Why Bridge Pro?
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed.
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally.
- We support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences.
- We act as a team and have a family-oriented mindset.
- We have a culture that is open, honest, entrepreneurial, and result-focused.
- Modern working conditions as well as 25 days of holidays.
- Individual choice of the pension plan suiting your needs.
- Culture of team work and appreciation: flexible working hours and the possibility of home office in a manageable framework.