We improve supply chain
performance and value.
We help procurement operators manage supply chains
for improved performance and value.
We create actionable
We lead and help clients to use business information
and analytics for smart procurement solutions.
We reduce supply chain risks
to grow your business.
We provide professional procurement and supply chain management
Smart procurement solutions customized to your business.
We are customer focused, nothing else matters. We help clients’ at every stage of their supply management process to develop and operationalise custom solutions. We provide a cycle of services:
- We help to reduce supply chain cost and improve cash flow.
- We help you achieve operational structure, transparency, and savings.
- We help break down barriers to innovation.
- We help to digitalise through self-service procurement tools.
- We help to nurture your supply base potential for greater value.
- We help nurture procurement best-practise for better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
We take pride in our ability to provide our service to any industry or category. We list some of the markets and categories that we serve.
- Banking Services
- Facility Management, Corporate Services, Real Estate, Workplace
- Human Resources (Insurance, Recruitment, Benefits, Payroll, Training)
- IT (Hardware, Software, Telecommunications, Data Centre)
- Logistics (Dispatch, Catering, Trade Compliance)
- Outsourcing & Offshoring
- Professional Services (Legal, Audit, Marketing, Management Consulting, Security, Fleet Management, Translations Services)
- Travel (Airlines, Hotels, Serviced Apartments, Travel Management)
- Utility (Electricity, Gas, Water, Propane)
We provide a structured procurement process that balances risk, opportunities, and options. Smart sourcing, cash management, and inventory management are core themes in our service. We do so much more in the early stages of managed procurement events so that we reach the right outcomes.
We set up a commercial agreement that states yours and our obligation in fulfilling a work scope. We spend time understanding your requirements. You should expect us to spend anywhere from 1 to 30 days on service delivery over the course of a typical engagement. Timeframe will vary depending on the services you have requested.
HOW WE HELP YOUR BUSINESS
We transition your procurement practise from cost to value focused.
We help procurement operators find ways to resolve challenging supply chain problems for improved business performance and value.
We assist procurement operators on repurposing business information for better supply chain strategy, operations, and systems; for smart procurement solutions.
We blend an understanding of industry experience with disruptive technology to form systems and processes, procurement solutions and supply chain connectivity.
We’ve helped companies discover and grow by inventing a truly individualized approach to growth. Your success story starts here.
Bridge Pro secured key technical resource for our business. They were very helpful, efficient and pragmatic in their approach. We would not hesitate to use their services again in the future.
Samir Patel — Qbytec CEO, London, UK
Bridge Pro offers a powerful suite of buying and supply chain management tools. Bridge Pro technical input enabled strong results with access to new markets – very positive outcome. Excellent customer service.
Anthony Layiwola — Base & Rebulz Ent. CEO, London, UK
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Work with us.
We are here to help.
Would you like to speak to us over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us.
Send us a message, or call us on +44 (0)20 3468 5030 — we would be delighted to speak about how we could help your business.